Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thank you liz scott!

i very rarely buy new fabrics.  i just have a hard time doing it.  i use old t-shirts, button downs, pants, curtains... whatever i can get my hands on.  while i love doing this, it sometimes makes my fabric selection... well... quite boring.  you just don't get the same fun prints from a men's dress shirt, that you do from all those new beautiful and fun fabrics out there.

and that's where liz scott comes in.

a few weeks ago, i was searching for some craft room design inspiration.  and in a flickr group, i found some really neat stuff...



Old Hardware Organizer, Turned Notion Organizer
flickr photo, paper pie by liz scott




which led me to some more really neat stuff...

An Inspiring Mess
flickr photo, paper pie by liz scott




which led me to a really neat site...


  which led me to some really neat fabrics at...


and, as luck would have it... she's local!!!  so, i made contact, asked if she had any scraps hanging around, and after quick ride over (and an introduction to a sweet little baby girl... who totally makes me want to start thinking about number 2...) this is what i came home with!

leo then insisted on being in the picture...


i'm so excited to have some new life added to my projects!  soooo many cute fabrics... so many cute colors... and so wonderful to have met liz!  check out her site, and her shops... wonderfluff and paper pie.

thanks, liz!

10 comments:

  1. wishing that the girls get some new schnazzy aunt heb skirts dazzled with this fabulous fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! You scored! What have you done with them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout out Heather! You are very welcome for the fabric. Sorry, I am just seeing this now :) I know I don't have to tell you about how life with baby leads to mom being waaaayyyyyy behind on her blog reading. In fact, Rylie is trying to type right along with me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great. I guess, I like the idea to let children to make their own place up to their own taste with some handmade element. Unusual and funcy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very useful information admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here may help :

    Cara mengatasi nyeri haid
    Cara menyembuhkan mata silinder
    Obat psoriasis alami

    ReplyDelete


  6. you can find some special partner for you. Just call us and ask for a Call Girls in Vasant KunjIf you are all alone in the big city with nothing to do or no friends to accompany you can call us any time for more details. Check our other services...
    Call Girls in Vasant Kunj
    Call Girls in Vasant Kunj
    Call Girls in Vasant Kunj
    Call Girls in Vasant Kunj

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear from you! and thank you for visiting...